‘Tis the season for barbecuing! Checkout these tips that will make your grilling faster and easier!
1.Stick With Thighs: Thighs can also withstand the dry heat of the grill and they have better flavor.
2. Go With White Meat: Make sure to take the skin off! This will cut the saturated fat.
3. Grill the Chicken Over Indirect Heat: If you put the the meat over the cooler side of the grill it will cook slower and it will grill evenly.
4. Finish it Over Direct Heat: This will add a delicious light charring and caramelize the glaze.
If you’re apartment is smaller and you’re limited to space, here are some clever ways to create extra storage space without breaking the bank.
1. Store Clothes Under Your Bed
Most home stores sell plastic storage boxes of various size and heights. Take advantage of the space you do have underneath the bed and store shoes, clothes, purses etc.
2. Install Shelves Racks or Ledges
Wall-mounted shelves, racks or ledges can increase storage area in any room!
3. Use Hooks
This is great for the closet. If you see any wall space, place your hooks there and hang your purse, scarves, belts, etc.