It’s almost game time! Do you know what your going to serve your party guests? Here are some tasty, last minute appetizers your guest will love!
Guacamole – This easy guacamole makes a delicious and healthy snack.
Baked Chicken Wings – These chicken wings are super easy, inexpensive and great for any party.
Chips and Dip – You can’t go wrong with this dip! Very tasty, your guest will be munching on them throughout the night.
Don’t stress about trying to figure out what your going to make for your Super Bowl Party. These three easy recipes will not disappoint.
Did you just move into your Oklahoma City apartment or will you be moving soon? Here are 5 things you need in your apartment.
1. Kitchen Basics: Can opener, sharp knife, wooden spoon and spoon/forks etc.
2. Tool Box: A screwdriver, a hammer, a tape measure and an adjustable wrench.
3. Baking Soda and Vinegar: A cheap and effective way to pretty much clean anything.
4. Extra Lights: Some apartments don’t provide a lot lighting. The rule of thumb is three light sources, you don’t want your apartment to look dim.
5. Extension Cords: You will probably need about five cords this will save a lot of time and frustration.
You will be needing more of course, but these are the basics to get you up and running until you are settle into new home.
Did you just move in or are you moving into your Oklahoma City Apartment? Checkout these creative ways to decorate your apartment.
1. Floating Hangers adds dimension to your room and it’s a unique way to display your “ready to wear” outfit.
2. Wine Bottles are a great way to place your arm candy accessories. It also looks beautiful and it keeps your bracelets organized.
3. Wall Decal are very trendy right now and now you can create your own with your personal pictures.
Getting creative doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg, it’s all about stepping outside the box and using items your already own!